понеделник, 2 септември 2013 г.

Sweep me away.

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world. And this I would fight for: the freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected. And this I must fight against: any idea, religion, or government which limits or destroys the individual. This is what I am and what I am about.
John Steinbeck


















Once, there was a tiger striped cat. This cat, died a million deaths, revived and lived a million lives. And he had various owners that he didn’t really care about, the cat wasn’t afraid to die. Then ONE day, he met a white female cat, the two of them fell in love and lived together happily. Well, the year’s went by and the white female cat got old and passed away. The Tiger Striped cat cried a million times, then he also died. But this time…..he didn’t come back. 
Spike Spiegel 





















It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
Sherlock Holmes



















And my love will never be based on whether or not you love me back.
Sean Daley






















and last but not least:


There is nothing in the world. Nothing but myself, my dreams, and my love.
 Borislav Nikolov

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар